Welcome to the Griggs County Public Library
Our mission is to provide and promote open access to reading, cultural, intellectual, and informational resources that will enrich and enlighten all segments of our communities.
- Library Board Meetings: First Monday each month at 4:30pm at the Library Meeting Room
- TinyTot Story Time: Thursday 10:30-11:00 September through May
- Preschool Story Time: Thursday 1:30-2:30 September through May
- Book Discussion meets one evening each month from September to April
- See Event Tab for more information
Thank you to everyone who attended the Open House. The door prize winners were David Lunde, Brad Guler, and Gladys Nornes. .